The Maurer Family Foundation does not accept unsolicited applications.
However, we are always pleased to learn about organizations and
programs that may qualify under our guidelines for consideration
of future funding. Please email summary information about your organization
and its objectives to
For those organizations who have been solicited
to prepare an application,
please be sure your organization's grant request fits the criteria
outlined at this site.
The application will require:
- A description of the grant request, including project costs, use of
funds, and other funding sources for this grant proposal.
- A detailed narrative of your organization's history, mission,
current programs, and staff.
- A copy of your most recent IRS letter indicating your agency's
tax exempt status.
- Most recent audited financial statement, operating budget, and sources
of income, with amounts, for your current fiscal year.
- Applications will be accepted for the current year up to 8 weeks before
the annual meeting of the Foundation's board, usually held in
- Grantees will be expected to provide to the Foundation an evaluation
of the program including an accounting of how the grant funds were spent.
The Maurer Family Foundation
P.O. Box 1171
Palm Beach, Florida 33480-1171